Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Cao trung cấp - Có thể nói lên ý kiến của mình một cách nhanh chóng và chính xác.
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organisation, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands.
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”.
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.).
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 10 years of well-rounded marketing or business development experience with focus on marketing expansion; 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Through knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.).
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels.
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM).
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team.
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
- Passionate customer advocacy.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- You may need to travel frequently to other group members’ location in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.