Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
- - Đồng Nai
Giao tiêp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Monthly & yearly reports to Management Board, Tax Department, and other government offices regarding accounting and finance issues.
- Strictly supervising and checking all transactions in the accounting process for the whole company in accordance with the Company’s approved policy and Vietnam accounting / tax regulations.
- Review approve and analyze expenditure of the Company to ensure they are properly managed.
- Cost Control.
- Cash Control and Cash Flow Management.
- Following up the process of payment to suppliers and collection from customers.
- Organizing, planning, coordinating and completing of year end audit.
- Oversee the Company’s financial status, its liquidity and cash flows, and the security of its assets.
- Assisting in forecasts and preparation of fiscal budgets.
- Compliant control: company’s policy and Vietnam accounting / tax regulations and policies.
- Maintain records in safe and confidential manner.
- Liaising with Banks, Tax Authorities and other related Parties.
- Developing and maintaining accounting internal system in order to ensure adequacy and deficiency of accounting structure.
- Work with Board of Management, other divisions and functions to set up and maintain internal control policies to minimize risks and ensure that all business operation activities are in control.
- Do other task as BOD requests
- Supervising and training of accounting staffs to provide good quality resources in good practices.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: Graduated from Economic/Finance University
- Major: Accounting
- Language: Good communication in both Vietnamese and English
- Experience: At least 5 years with same position
- Skill to prepare the financial report and to manage cash control.
- License of Chief Account
- Professional Knowledge of accounting, finance, and tax in line with Vietnamese Regulation.
- Experience for Tax Audit (CIT, VAT and PIT).
- Experience for New Factory Project and M＆A project.
- Experience to submit the financial report to foreign companies. - Professional Knowledge of IFRS.
- Responsible, careful and good management and planning skills
- Knowledge of common software, financial management and system, tax regulation.
- Ability to work independently and in a team under pressure.
Prefer : Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing company