Tóm tắt công việc
Bất động sản, Kiến trúc & Xây dựng - Xây dựng & Vật liệu xây dựng
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Provide advice to senior management on all aspects of engineering support, environmental controls and the operational efficiency of the company property.
- Ensure the effective financial management of the engineering department by setting maintenance budgets, capital works programmers and engineering plans and ensuring that performance against these is regularly monitored and reviewed.
- Take responsibility for the general cost-control aspects of maintenance, the preparation of departmental cost budgets and their implementation and submission to management.
- Ensure the effective financial management of the Capital Plan by setting realistic capital budgets, cash flows, capital works programmers and equity asset plans and ensure that performance against these is regularly monitored and reviewed.
- Take responsibility for the general cost-control aspects of each project, the preparation and submission of budget estimates to management and their successful implementation.
- Take control of Capital Project planning, in liaison with management, to ensure capital funding is effectively allocated and budgeted in accordance with company directives and philosophy.
- Plan, implement and administer a five-year Capital Plan, which is updated annually against Six Continents Divisional Capital funding allocations. Liaise closely with the director of finance to meet these criteria.
- Provide input as required into the formulation of the annual Strategic Equity Asset Plan (Owned Properties).
- Ensure executive committee awareness of the Capital Programme within the property by conducting regular updates at each meeting. Attend and present to the board of directors as and when required.
- Attend the morning briefing meeting daily and update staff on progress .
- Other tasks as assigned by Chairwoman and company leaders.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Attitude and Appearance
- Age range from 35 – 60.
- Professional appearance and standards at all times.
- Being self-driven and innovative.
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Having ability to take control and action with unquestionable integrity.
- Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Being able to simplify complex issues and communicate a compelling future vision that inspires action.
- Leadership and influencing skills.
- Management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Extensive experience in designing thoughtful, innovative and articulate verbal and digital presentations.
- Ability to work a highly flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, along with extensive travel away from home & office.
- English skill: Upper-intermediate.
- Working knowledge of operation and engineering
4. Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with company facilities.
- Experience in Engineering design and operations including experience with contract negotiation.
The company was established in Vietnam in 2007 and focused on the 4 main fields: Leisure travel, Recreation & Entertainment, Real estate, Infrastructure InvestmentPublic (Lữ quan onsen): dự kiến mở cửa cuối 2019, đầu 2020VIP onsen (tổ hợp khách sạn, nghỉ dưỡng cao cấp): triển khai thi công 2020 xem thêm thu nhỏ