Tóm tắt công việc
Ngân hàng, Tài chính & Kế toán - Kế toán
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Organize the accounting/financial system of HN Branch in accordance with the company system and standards.
- Arrange the job functions/responsibilities of team members in the department to fullfil the job requirement.
- Monitor the financial status of account receivable/payable in accordance with the financial regime of the government and company regulations.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and directing all aspects of the accounting department including internal controls, product, budget, payment and investment.
- Monitor and support, improve for AR collection.
- Operate, develop the actual cost accounting system of HN Branch as company standards
- Monitor the implementing of the related monthly, periodical reports, tax declaration and tax issues resolution such as VAT, FCT, PIT, CIT, etc… for the ranch as requirement.
- Ensure to compliance with Vietnam accounting standard and company procedures as well as accuracy of all information for branch.
- Manage payable accounting for timely and efficient payment to venders in line contracts and company procedure to utilize the cash flow.
- Responsible to track and manage the company fixed assets with proper and accurate booking of depreciation in the North.
- Liaise with internal/external auditors, tax authorities and relevant government organizations relating to accounting and finance matters of HN Branch.
- Prepare the budget and forecast for financial planning of the HN Branch to co-ordinate with National Finance Manager.
- Plaining for cash flow, periodical analysis and review to point out the best solution with collaborating sales team.
- Analyze yearly financial result, and all aspects of financial data in HN Branch to provide useful insights on company financial fund.
- Manage and administrate current warehouse.
- Optimize delivery and warehousing operation process.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years experience as a Chief Accountant.
- 10+ years experience in accounting.
- Fluent in English (report to Japanese manager).
- Used to work in international comapny (Japanese comapny is better).
- Good communication skills.
- Good management skills.
- Ability to solving problems.
- Team work or work independently ability.