Tóm tắt công việc
- - Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
Financial reporting/Tax reporting:
- Formulates and controls accounting information system of company meeting the need of business.
- Prepares and timely submits tax and other statutory reports to the tax and other competent authorities.
- Liaises with bankers, auditors, lawyers and tax authorities.
- Provides adequate, on time and accurate accounting reports to managements.
- Prepares management Accounts (JAF summary report, sales report, shipment report) on a monthly basis.
- Prepares annual budgets and cash flow forecasts and liaises with other departments to implement budget.
- Controls the expenses of the company to remain within the annual budgets.
- Prepares cash flow forecast on monthly basis and cooperates with other departments.
- Budget verification of Letter of intent ( LOI) to be issued by Purchasing /Projects Management / Customer Services departments to suppliers / sub contractors /fabricators before they are officially issued.
- Strictly follow up the policies and procedures relating to financial reporting compliance through company.
- Monitors the company’s salary system running properly.
- Liaises with company bankers, auditors, lawyers and tax inspectors.
- Safeguards the assets of the company to ensure recording completely and physical existence.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- English proficiency for business use.
- Chief Accountant certificate.
- Work experience at manufacturing company (Foreign company or JV).
- Job hopper is NOT acceptable.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Careful, detail oriented, honest
- Ability to work under high pressure.