Tóm tắt công việc
Marketing, Kinh doanh, Bán hàng & Dịch vụ - Bán hàng & Phát triển/Quản lý kinh doanh
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage center and ensure smooth operations day to day.
- Propose financial budgets including center expenses and marketing support for center.
- Monitor and ensure center expenses are within budget guidelines.
- Work closely with Head Teacher and creating strong partnership between Academic, service and sales team to achieve center KPIs, optimize retention and resource utilization.
- Lead the EC team and assure that they achieve revenue targets and profitability through increase in enrollment, improve classroom utilization ratio, and control center expenses.
- Property and facilities management and ensure that they are clean, tidy, safe and workable.
- Maintain Yola standards inside and outside the center: visuals, billboards, posters, noticeboards, and signage etc.
- Work with Center Account and Head Teacher to ensure appropriate forecasting and ordering of books and materials for center use within budget guidelines.
- Observe and ensure center compliance of cash management and monetary safekeeping.
- Work with HR Department to ensure that people development strategies for staff retention and excellent results are in place.
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding of center staff.
- Train, coach , motivate and develop center staff to provide excellent sales and service results.
- Ensure center and staff adherence to relevant government regulations, code and law.
- Ensure all company policies, procedures, regulations, document & reporting systems and standards are consistently followed through by all staff.
- Assure consistent levels of student and staff satisfaction.
- Create and provide timely and accurate reports that track and report all center KPIs to BOD and Director of Centers.
*At YOLA We Offer:
- A set of unique and effective learning products and support services catering to the learning needs of our students.
- A strong internal personal and professional support network.
- An exciting, close-nit, fun and professional working environment.
- A clear career path and development plan for progress into senior positions.
- Health Care.
- 14 full days annual leave.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English.
- 5 years plus working experience in similar field, with at least 2 years in sales and/or service management. Strong preference is given to individuals with management experience in education sales and service industry.
- Strong belief in delivering educational and service excellence.
- Strong focus on setting standards in sales consultation and customer service quality.
- Results-driven in achieving sales target and student enrollment.
- Skills: strategy planning, management and leadership, organization, presentation, delegation.
- Able to train, coach and mentor center staff, with well-developed people skill and ability to manage complex working relationships.
- Good communication, persuasion, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities.
- Good PC skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing to travel around and outside the city.