Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
What is common between you and YOLA? Education.
Think about how education has changed your life and where it has taken you for all these years until today and to your future!
For YOLA’s founders, teachers and staff, education has endowed us with lifetime experiences at world-class institutions like Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Dartmouth, Williams, Swarthmore, London School of Economics, NUS, NTU… We, at YOLA, have all experienced the power of education in changing our own lives and believe that it is our mission to empower young minds to achieve their dreams.
As a premier provider of educational services in Vietnam, YOLA provides a wide range of educational programs and products, including test preparation courses (SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE), English language, soft-skill training, after-school tutoring, summer camps, and development of educational content.
With a strong commitment to help students realize their true potentials on their journey to become who they want to be, YOLA has successfully helped its students gain admission and scholarships to top universities, such as Stanford, UPenn, Princeton, Brown, Duke, Georgetown, NYU, UC Berkeley, UCLA and many more worldwide.
‘YOLA has helped more than 5000 students to put one step closer to their dreams’
Living and breathing in a culture named ACUPIT (Action, Caring, Understanding, Passion for Excellence, Innovation, Trust), every single individual at YOLA regardless of backgrounds, interests, specialties and positions is working hard and passionately every day. The reason is:
‘We believe that what we are doing each day is making a potentially huge impact on many students’ lives through education’
If you share the same vision with YOLA, come and join us to care about the future of many student generations. At the same time, let your future be our care!
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage center and ensure smooth operations day to day.
- Propose financial budgets including center expenses and marketing support for center.
- Monitor and ensure center expenses are within budget guidelines.
- Work closely with Head Teacher and creating strong partnership between Academic, service and sales team to achieve center KPIs, optimize retention and resource utilization.
- Lead the EC team and assure that they achieve revenue targets and profitability through increase in enrollment, improve classroom utilization ratio, and control center expenses.
- Property and facilities management and ensure that they are clean, tidy, safe and workable.
- Maintain Yola standards inside and outside the center: visuals, billboards, posters, noticeboards, and signage etc.
- Work with Center Account and Head Teacher to ensure appropriate forecasting and ordering of books and materials for center use within budget guidelines.
- Observe and ensure center compliance of cash management and monetary safekeeping.
- Work with HR Department to ensure that people development strategies for staff retention and excellent results are in place.
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding of center staff.
- Train, coach , motivate and develop center staff to provide excellent sales and service results.
- Ensure center and staff adherence to relevant government regulations, code and law.
- Ensure all company policies, procedures, regulations, document & reporting systems and standards are consistently followed through by all staff.
- Assure consistent levels of student and staff satisfaction.
- Create and provide timely and accurate reports that track and report all center KPIs to BOD and Director of Centers.
*At YOLA We Offer:
- A set of unique and effective learning products and support services catering to the learning needs of our students.
- A strong internal personal and professional support network.
- An exciting, close-nit, fun and professional working environment.
- A clear career path and development plan for progress into senior positions.
- Health Care.
- 14 full days annual leave.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English.
- 5 years plus working experience in similar field, with at least 2 years in sales and/or service management. Strong preference is given to individuals with management experience in education sales and service industry.
- Strong belief in delivering educational and service excellence.
- Strong focus on setting standards in sales consultation and customer service quality.
- Results-driven in achieving sales target and student enrollment.
- Skills: strategy planning, management and leadership, organization, presentation, delegation.
- Able to train, coach and mentor center staff, with well-developed people skill and ability to manage complex working relationships.
- Good communication, persuasion, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal style – with cultural sensitivity to deal with diverse nationalities.
- Good PC skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing to travel around and outside the city.
Công Ty Cổ Phần Giáo Dục Yola
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
Chi Tiết Công Việc