Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Receive money from customer: cash, credit card.
- Carry out the procedure with banks to register the credit card for customer.
- Charge contract on C+, print and explain the contract for customer.
- Input data on Misa software and other report.
- Issue the red invoice.
- Send cash to the Company account.
- Check and send the daily cash report.
- Monthly review the cash report with the banks.
- Manage Account of student on C+:
- Manage Account of student on C+ system.
- Perform the processes for changing the account status of students on C+ after approval: refund, transfer, freeze.
Property & Maintenance
- Follow up with maintenance schedule of center and ensure the work quality.
- Build up good relationships with landlord in order to obtain the best service and benefits for center.
- Fire prevention planning and checking.
- Supervise all purchasing, ordering and delivery of center.
- Be responsible for making report of stock number between headquarter and centers for forecasting information.
- Evaluate the quality and price of suppliers quarterly/yearly.
- Dealing with supplier regarding signing contracts and negotiation.
- Maintain accurate records of purchases of fixed assets and equipment. Twice a year, conduct stock check of Speak Up’s assets and equipment with Admin Head Office & Accounting Officer.
- Follow up and complete the recurring rental payment, all cost charge to ensure the smooth operation of center.
- Coordinate with others departments to support events under arrangement from Center Manager.
- Prepare documents for all payments at center: purchase, rental, referral, demo class.
- Prepare the parking list of staff to send the building monthly.
- Supervise staff in back office team at center: Security, Cleaner.
- Prepare for new staff at center: nametag, uniform, stationery…
- Summarize the Leave form of staff at center and send to HR Department monthly.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Center Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University/College degree in Accounting major.
- At least 2 years of experience in Admin / Accounting.
- Experience working for an international company preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English is preferred.
- Excellent computing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Creative, good time management and well-organized.
- Attention on detail and disciplined.
- Ability to handle multiple requests, prioritize, and respond quickly and efficiently.
- Team and company spirit.
- Customer oriented problem-solving skills.
- Can-do attitude, be able to perform under pressure.
- Knowledge of negotiation and administration of contracts and legal documents.
- Understating of financial invoices.