Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiêp: Cao cấp - Giao tiếp như người bản xứ
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned
administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently:
- Assists the President/CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of
- Maintain CEO’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and
circulating, meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming
venues and arranging refreshments.
- Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirecting them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Responsible for organising CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel
accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Conduct research, prepare presentations, reports, letters, proposals as assigned; prepares and
coordinates oral and written communication with others.
- Translate CEO’s messages and documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa; maintain
confidentiality of all sensitive material and information.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments,
maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Attend trainings, events, meetings and conferences relevant to duties and responsibilities as
outlined in this job description.
- Assist with CEO’s personal matters including holidays, flights, banking, family and other private
- Working time: Flexible.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Vietnamese only.
- Bachelor degree.
- Fluent in English.
- Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking
abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their
managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role (from 1 to 2 years).
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical
vocabulary of relevant industry.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.