Tóm tắt công việc
Công nghệ thông tin - IT - Phần mềm
Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Many young people, friendly atmosphere, and excellent working facilities
Opportunities for promotion and career-up
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Join some parts or full life cycle of software development.
- Create design specifications independently.
- Create systems.
- Do implementation as well as conducting review for others.
- Provide technical guide, proper instruction to low level members.
- Coach lower level staffs technical works.
- Willing to take business trip or work overseas.
- Onsite in Japan.
- Other assignments from Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1) Technical requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of hands-on software development experience in a software company.
- English communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Japanese ~ N2 or equivalent.
- MUST HAVE GOOD knowledge and experience in C/C++
2) Other skills:
- Experience in leading a development team.
- Excellent in logical thinking.
- Keen to learn the new things in work.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills, concentration, pro-active and independent
- Good interpersonal & teamwork skill.
- Able to work under high pressure
Compensation & Benefit:
- Opportunities for promotion and career-up.
- Special allowance for TOEIC and Japanese (JLPT) certificates.
- International insurance.
- Many activities to tight up the relationship between employees such as company trip, Christmas party, New Year's party, support for sport activities, etc.
- Many young people, friendly atmosphere, and excellent working facilities.
- And general C&B as Vietnamese labor law.
It is a Japanese company, which has more than 300 companies in about 45 countries. General Information- Established: 2006- Size : 150- Location : Ha Noi (Head office), Ho Chi Minh Branch ** Lots of opportunities to work in the special fields **We have many kind of interesting projects that may unleash your capabilities such as:- Mobile development projects ( Android, iOS)- Government’s projects- Offshore projects for Japan and Asia markets, etc. ** To work as global engineer **To be a part of our team to do international projects, you have many chances to use Japanese and English with foreign co-workers as well as to work abroad, especially in Japan. ** Opportunities to improve your skills **We are not only focus on works, but try to improve our employees by continuously conducting many training courses in following topics:- Technical skills- Management and leadership, and Quality processes- Japanese language ** Good working environment **- Opportunities for promotion and career-up- Special allowance for TOEIC and Japanese (JLPT) certifications- Many young people, friendly atmosphere, and excellent working facilities.- Many activities to tight up the relationship between employees such as company trip, Christmas party, New Year's party, support for sport activities, etc. If you are talent, willing to learn the new things, enthusiasm for work, want to take challenges as well as want to build your career in stable and global company, do not hesitate to apply. xem thêm thu nhỏ