Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N3
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Understand key issues of a client's business process and create a counter proposal for the client to improve its management and operation.
- Work as a project member and create key deliverables(e.g.Assessmemt documents,Business Process Flow,Business Requirement Definition,Fit & Gap analysis with system functions in a business application).
- Propose appropriate measures to fill gaps using IT or non-IT solution.
- Negotiate and facilitate key discussions in Vietnamese,English or Japanese.
- Work closely with project managers to deliver appropriate consulting service for their client.
- Support pre-sales and creating a proposal for a consulting project.
- Support managers for recruiting new employees,finding alliance partners in Vietnam and its reporting to the Headquarter.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- High competency skills (logical thinking,negotiation,team leadership).
- High documentation and presentation skills using MS Power Point Documents and MS Excel.
- Language skills: Vietnamese(Native) and English (Business proficiency level) or Japanese (Business proficiency level).
- Strong motivation to build up career in the business consulting field.
- Excellent communication skills,especially interviewing clients,facilitating meetings, coordinating clients with other stakeholders.
- Experience of one or more consulting projects as a project member or simiar work experience.
- Experience of creating key consulting deliverables(Assessment/Business Process.
- Design/Business Requirement/Financiil Policies).
- Basic understanding on business administration,business process and value chain in enterprises(sales,marketing,procurement,inventory,production,accounting,human resource management,corporate management,etc.).
- Basic experience on 1 + enterprise applications or IT tools(pre-sales,implementation consulting,system development,etc.).
- Self-motivated to become a leading consultant in the market and an ability to work and motivate others to start up business consulting practice.
- Knowledge of specific industry regarding business characteristics,trends,challenges,business customs,legal and compliance, market environment(manufacturing,distribution,logistics ,and services etc.).
- 2 to 7 years of consulting experience working for a consulting firm.
- To have been educated or worked in Japan in the past or worked for a Japanese company.
- Annual Pay rise.
- Annual incentive.
- Annual training opportunity in Asia.
- The salary will be a yearly salary system.