Tóm tắt công việc
Marketing, Kinh doanh, Bán hàng & Dịch vụ - Bán hàng & Phát triển/Quản lý kinh doanh
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Understand the key issues of the client’s business process and create a counterproposal for the client to improve its management and operation.
- Work as a project member and create key deliverables (e.g. Assessment documents, Business Process Flow, Business Requirement Definition, Fit&Gap analysis with system functions in a business application)
- Propose appropriate measures to fill gaps using IT or non-IT solution
- Negotiate and facilitate key discussions in Vietnamese, English or Japanese.
- Work closely with project managers to deliver appropriate consulting service for our client.
- Support pre-sales and creating a proposal for a consulting project.
- Support managers for recruiting new employees, finding alliance partners in Vietnam and its reporting to the Headquarter.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Education and Experience
- First level University degree.
- Preferred to have 2 to 7 years of consulting experience working for a consulting firm.
- Preferred to have been educated or worked in Japan in the past or worked for Japanese company.
Key Skills Required
- High competency skills (logical thinking, negotiation, team leadership).
- High documentation and presentation skills using MS PowerPoint Documents and MS Excel.
- Language skills: English(Business proficiency level), Vietnamese(Native)
- Strong motivation to build up career in business consulting field.
- Excellent communication skills, especially interviewing clients, facilitating meetings, coordinating clients with other stakeholders.
- Experience of one or more consulting projects as a project member or similar work experience.
- Experience of creating key consulting deliverables (Assessment/Business Process Design/ Business Requirement/Financial Policies).
- Basic understanding on business administration, business process and value chain in enterprises (sales, marketing, procurement, inventory, production, accounting, human resource management, corporate management, etc.).
- Basic experience on 1+ enterprise applications or IT tools (pre-sales, implementation consulting, system development, etc.).
- Self-motivated to become a leading consultant in the market and an ability to work and motivate others to start up business consulting practice.
- Knowledge of specific industry regarding business characteristics, trends, challenges, business customs, legal and compliance, market environment (manufacturing, distribution, logistics and services etc).
- Experience of enterprise applications (SAP, Oracle EBS, JDE, Microsoft, Infor, QAD, etc.).
- Experience of IT tools for BPR (RPA, BPM, BI, Business planning tools, etc.)
- Experience of designing business process and defining system requirements.
- Experience of project management of consulting project or PMO experience.
- Pre-sales experience of professional services like consulting, IT implementation, system development etc.