Mô Tả Công Việc
- Define and document corporate project scope, goals and deliverables that support business processes, regulation aspects and business goals for each of Quanta entity in collaboration with executive management and stakeholders.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leaders and executive managements.
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how blockchain technology solutions will imply into business processes, compliance processes and business goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related Quanta corporate projects to ensure the overall corporate project is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members (Business, Technology, Marketing, Creative) and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, outsourcing supplier selections, technical integration with suppliers and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Determine and assess need for additional project staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 5-7 year experience in business development, and more than 5 year experience in managerial role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or relevant fields.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proven experience in business development for technology field.
- Advanced English skills.
- Strong interest in and passion for blockchain technology.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề kỹ thuật
Số lượng tuyển
TagsCông ty Nhật Bản Việc làm tại địa phương