Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Bản ngữ
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for delivering Sales Target in designated market
- Identify and develop effective B2B Sales channels in the allocated target market
- Engage key clients and providing the best solutions to address their business needs and maximize their sales potential
- Communicate business strengths and brand value to partners
- Understand each prospective client’s booking challenges to advise or create a custom plan to resolve their problems.
- Acquire new capabilities, services, and/or technologies that improve our proposition
- Understand the travel booking process from start to finish to offer the right solutions based on client’s needs
- Negotiate and communicate contract terms with clients to seal agreements.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross-sell potential within existing customers to maximize share of wallet.
- Schedule and provide engaging online, in-person demos and walkthroughs to take clients through our services.
- Work closely with various functions in the company to ensure Sales team is aligned with company’s long term goals and strategies
- Report on key information regarding market trends, customers, competitors, pricing or any other industry information that may impact the business.
- Translate corporate sales targets and goals into specific objectives for sales staff, ensure clarity of objectives and effective monitoring management of performance and KPI review
- Manage resources in the designated market based on strategic priorities and within set budgets
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality, Business Management or Marketing preferred
- At least 8 years of work experience with a background in the tourism/e-commerce environment.
- Highly effective communication and influencing skills with fluency in the local language as well as English.
- Demonstrated independence and ability to spearhead initiatives.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to succeed in a fast paced, startup environment.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communications skills.
- Confident, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Proactively seek innovative opportunities to drive sales.
- Have a passion for Travel.