Mô Tả Công Việc
- Maintain relationship with existing key accounts to ensure longer term strategic partnership.
- Develop and implement business/account plans around the business opportunities within the key account(s); Develop new business opportunities in the whole segment for the account(s).
- Works collaboratively with customers to determine their needs, identify appropriate solutions and to achieve desired results. Also, give the necessary feedback to the internal stake folders including product and market.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and relevant internal divisions/ third parties and keep track of the projects to ensure the projects remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account strategy, planning and post closure customer support.
- Set and achieve the financial objectives for the accounts and achieve territory forecasts and pipeline requirements.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition, negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Update activities on ongoing accounts and leads to CRM system, be responsible of any reporting, account presentations and communication internally and towards the customer.
- Actively contribute to business process development of BDM department
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years experience in high-profile B2B sales, business development or relationship management.
- Solid communication & negotiation skills and the ability to network effectively both internally and externally.
- Excellent problem-solving & project management skill.
- Previous experience with CRM tools or sales pipeline controlling process.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, marketing process, operations and business needs.
- Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment
- English native level or similar.
- Understanding of multi-cultural environments and proven ability to adapt accordingly.
- Experience in IT or technical related industry is preferred.
- Background in B2B Marketing is a plus.
- Growth mindset and positive attitude.
- Seeking new experiences and challenges for self-improvement.
- Organization skills & strategic thinking.
- Strong commitment to timely and accurate deliverables.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển