Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
This is a visionary R&D company engaged in intermediary and RegTech services employing blockchain technology. Infinity Blockchain Labs focuses on forming alliances with established businesses and regulatory institutions across various industries, as well as providing collaborative incubation for early stage blockchain projects. We aspire to empower Vietnam to become the global leader in blockchain research and development.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Maintain relationship with existing key accounts to ensure longer term strategic partnership.
- Develop and implement business/account plans around the business opportunities within the key account(s); Develop new business opportunities in the whole segment for the account(s).
- Works collaboratively with customers to determine their needs, identify appropriate solutions and to achieve desired results. Also, give the necessary feedback to the internal stake folders including product and market.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and relevant internal divisions/ third parties and keep track of the projects to ensure the projects remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account strategy, planning and post closure customer support.
- Set and achieve the financial objectives for the accounts and achieve territory forecasts and pipeline requirements.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition, negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Update activities on ongoing accounts and leads to CRM system, be responsible of any reporting, account presentations and communication internally and towards the customer.
- Actively contribute to business process development of BDM department
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years experience in high-profile B2B sales, business development or relationship management.
- Solid communication & negotiation skills and the ability to network effectively both internally and externally.
- Excellent problem-solving & project management skill.
- Previous experience with CRM tools or sales pipeline controlling process.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, marketing process, operations and business needs.
- Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment
- English native level or similar.
- Understanding of multi-cultural environments and proven ability to adapt accordingly.
- Experience in IT or technical related industry is preferred.
- Background in B2B Marketing is a plus.
- Growth mindset and positive attitude.
- Seeking new experiences and challenges for self-improvement.
- Organization skills & strategic thinking.
- Strong commitment to timely and accurate deliverables.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
Chi Tiết Công Việc