Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage sales team, conduct training sales staff to becomes trade representatives of the company. Perform administrative tasks for the sales staff.
- Ensure sales targets according to the assigned targets, give the targets to sales sales. Establish the goals implementation plan and extend to sales staff.
- Establish approaching methods for each customer and train sales staff.
- Organize customer conferences, display, exhibition.
- Report customers’ feedbacks to superiors, collect feedbacks from customers, support superiors to handle, collect and report the commercial information of business competitors.
- Take care customers: invite customers to have lunch, dinner, party.
- Have overnight business due to away trips.
- Observe the customer contact process of each sales staff, summarize all reports, suggest tips to remedy, improve approching methods and spread out sales staff.
- Plan activities of sales section, and approve the monthly, weekly working schedules of each staff.
- Make plan for promotion programs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Obtain bachelor degree, specializing in Sales, Marketing, electricity, technology.
- Experience in management positions, especially experience in power tools (over 3 years).
- Have ability to manage, establish and maintain the effective working relations with superiors, colleagues, and partners.
- Have ability to communicate, report and work directly with manager by English or Japanese.
- Born in west of VN, able to work in Can Tho.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển