- Communicate with Japanese customers on related projects.
- Manage projects or work closely with Project Manager to monitor and control project.
- Analyze and transfer various requests to project team members during the whole development process.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
- Over 5 years of experience as a bridge engineer (BrSE).
- Have a good IT knowledge base (Ability to define responsibility of BrSE, PM structurally).
- Have system/web development experience (More than 5 years,10 years or more is ideal).
- Good communication in Japanese (N1 and later).
- Good Communication in English (Intermidiate Lv.).
- Working experience as Project manager.
- Good knowledge of Agile / Waterfall development.
- Have team management experience.
- Commuting Allowances.
- Meal Allowances.
- Vietnamese compulsory insurances.
- Tet Bonus (13 month).
- Salary review (Once a year).
- Annual Leave.