Mô Tả Công Việc
- Working with our marketing team and engineers to define project requirements.
- Crawling and storing data from social media sites for extracting information (including: Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Linkedln, Twitter, Printerest, Forums, News, etc).
- Integrating AI technologies into data mining, classification and prediction for Big data
- Design, develop, test and deploy your code for managing large data sets in the supported architecture.
- Explore data using the following analytical techniques: customer profiling, segmentation analysis, data analysis and mining and predictive statistical modeling.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Developers and business staff to develop products & services.
- Report to Manager.
- More detail will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years of experience with relational and non relational databases.
- 5+ years professional working experience as a back-end engineer (programming language, including: Java, Python, PHP, Nodejs, etc.).
- Experience with BigData technologies.
- Demonstrable knowledge of how to write optimized, maintainable, scalable applications.
- Deep understanding of design patterns and data structures.
- Good understanding of Architect-level distributed services solutions like IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Experience with Unix shell scripts.
- Clean code lover.
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to reach out and use team strengths to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative development team.
- Be proactive, creative and fast learner.
- Ability to quickly master new technologies.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Clean code lover.
- Experience with Big data Hadoop and other related technologies
- Knowledge of Hive and data warehouses
- Familiarity with map-reduce or Spark
- Understand the Big Data related problems and requirements to identify the optimal technical approach to solve data stored and analysis problems
- Knowledge of AI technologies such as Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Deep Learning, etc.
- Experience with data mining (specially about natural language processing) and data visualization.
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics is a plus.
- Experience with security standards such as TLS, SSL and data encryption preferred.
- Experience with iOS and Android is a plus.
- Familiarity with SOAP and REST API.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Japanese is a plus.
- Attractive salary + 13th month salary (at least one month).
- Working in dynamic, professional and enterprising environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Payment social insurance premiums according to Viet Nam Law.
- Annual absent for all employee (12 days).
- Company trip every year (August).
- Allowance for petrol.
- Happy hours (free food) every week (Wednesday).
- Bonus for each project.
- Review salary twice a year (March and September).
- Birthday events for members each month.
- Holiday events (Christmas, Halloween, YEP, etc.).
- Technical sharing and training from practitioner (Wednesday).
- Free coffee & instant noodle.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề sáng tạo
Số lượng tuyển
TagsViệc làm tại địa phương Công ty Nhật Bản