Mô Tả Công Việc
- To be a part of a team involved in design/development of embedded automotive applications.
- Preparing material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications.
- Designing, coding and unit testing various components and systems of the developed embedded application.
- Participate in technical discussions during design and analysis.
- Ensure to catch up the progress of project.
- Develop and maintain build and automated test procedures.
- Maintain existing embedded software.
- Knowledge of tools for design/development/unit testing.
- Make the periodic report.
- Other assignments from Manager.
- Further information will be discussed in interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably electrical electronics, automotive, mechatronics etc.).
- English or Japanese (Priority) language.
- 4-6 years.
- Engineering (Automotive).
- Specific experience in any relevant area : EPS, ADAS, ABS.
- Design and development experience.
- Programming Language: Embedded C.
- Technology: Embedded Software.
- Design, Coding, Unit Testing.
- Understanding of automotive and automotive sub-systems.
- Matlab, Simulink, Rhapsody, CANoe.
- ISO 26262, Automotive SPICE.
- Auto SAR.
- Quality Standards and Process: CMMI.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Khoa học, Công nghệ, Kỹ thuật & Toán học