Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Essential business activities expected from this position:
Planning & Training (45%)
- Plan and execute annual BC contest program to strengthen BC skillsets for regional BC contest program.
- Initiate, organize and conduct weekly/bi-weekly make-up workshops/seminars/events, appointments in-store and external partners on an ongoing rotation across locations to help generate Customer interest and stimulate counter excitement and revenue.
- Initiate, organize and conduct regular social/digital initiatives and sessions showcasing Brand as the trendsetter, including, product launches, product knowledge and make-up tutorials.
- Facilitate in Update, Basic Training, Advanced Training … as requested by Training Manager.
- Lead in upgrading Artistry Skills by facilitating seamless training (including face charts) and certification on Skill/Advance Certification, Makeup Contest and Fashion Show Skill Certification.
- Observe and modify, if necessary, the Retail Artists’s makeup abilities when working side by side or in training environment. Provide feedback and follow up with Training Manager.
- Assist, as required, with the facilitation of core training modules and commercial trainings.
- Responsible for researching & developing current trend and general make-up knowledge building on information provided by the brand to incorporate in initiatives for development of Brand.
- Identify artistry training needs and work side by side with Training Manager, on an ongoing basis, to upgrade artistry skills and knowledge of Shiseido Makeup Artists and Beauty Consultants.
- Responsible for the translation of training modules, inclusive of artistry, commercial, and/or any other training materials, provided by Region.
- Provide factual and relevant feedback, when attending team meetings, to essential departments and leaders to enhance the future capabilities of events, workshops and overall makeup capabilities of Shiseido Makeup Artists.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and participating by presenting independent ideas and concepts, discussing departmental developments and coaching and supporting the Makeup Artists.
- Initiate and design local training programmes based on business needs (product focus, priorities, sales performance, etc).
- Review training quality and propose suggestions to increase training effectiveness.
- Localize training content from HQ based on local training needs.
- Customize and apply standardized training from HQ in local context.
- Understand business insights and propose/ design training activities accordingly.
New Business Development (25%)
- Lead, strengthen and drive Artist Relations by collaborating and participating in activities which are focused on the Professional and/or Freelance Make-Up Artist Community.
- Participate in activities which are focused on the fashion and cosmetic community.
- Strategically plan and execute digital/social initiatives that will drive inspiration and brand awareness of Shiseido as the Professional Make-Up Authority.
- Participate in Retail activities like VIP consultations and appointments as requested.
- Support Marketing by leading and providing make-up direction and concept to the artists working backstage for fashion shows and/or special events, trend shows, editorials, master classes.
Environmental and social responsibilities (15%)
- Act with integrity – honors commitments, takes responsibility for decisions, and behaves consistently.
- Act as a trainer for the Shiseido Brand by making local connections and creating opportunities with the local make-up artist community.
- Establish and maintain quality connection to external training partners and relationships with VIP customers to understand market needs.
- Administration/ Assistance (10%)
- Complete assigned projects such as compiling information on transfers and returns, order tester or POSM related to trainer or for Makeup Team.
- Assist with inventory counts.
- Submit the report to Training Manager as requested by weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Take other assignments as assigned by Line Manager, Brand Manager or the Company.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Required diploma and/or level of professional experience:
- Minimum high school education.
- 3 years or more with specialist training in makeup.
- 1 year or more of relevant working experience.
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to inspire others with brand or product stories.
- Strong patience and hands-on execution are required.
- Proven ability to provide guidance, instruction and product knowledge and Training.
- Proven exceptional ability in make-up application, organizational skills, Customer service, public speaking and instructional training. Must be versatile.
- Demonstrate ability to develop creative, challenging informative and fun ways to deliver training and educational information.