Mô Tả Công Việc
- Be the lead brand designer, direct and manage the various brands of the project.
- Lead, plan and manage design/brand projects (ie: Logo design, product branding, etc.)
- Work with marketing and business development team to deliver presentation materials and market research content, that also pushes visual designs to new heights.
- Elaborate on design directives and deliver pixel-perfect products.
- Conceive and design visual concepts to best convey messages to their intended audiences while being aligned with project team and other team leader expectations, vision and overall deliverables.
- Responsible for creating digital assets such as creative content for website, social media graphics and info graphics.
- Design page layouts for brochures, reports, newsletters, presentations, conference material and other items for print or electronic publication.
- Create and show visual solutions, such as wireframes, page layouts, interactions, prototypes, brand style guides, animation, and video.
- Assist with creative brainstorming session when required.
- Be awesome.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ production experience with branding and digital products in an agency/studio/in-house environment.
- Should be able to demonstrate storytelling and end to end thinking at sketch / concept level
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Accepts constructive criticism, adapt design ideology for the betterment of the realistic project objectives.
- Be a "Rock Star" with the following design tools: .Sketch, .PSD, .AI, .AEP, .PRPROJ Keynote, .PPT, Google Drive, and InVision.
- Knowledge of UI design systems such as responsive grids, web design, android and iOS cross-platform and native design.
- Strong creative thinking and routinely develop surprising, unique and cool concepts that excite clients.
- Ability to adapt and take on new challenges, problem-solving and to constantly learn from projects and the team.
- Portfolio / case-study review required.
- Conversational second language (Japanese or Chinese).
- Serious passion for human-centered design.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề sáng tạo
Số lượng tuyển