Mô Tả Công Việc
- Cell phone base station design work for Japanese domestic telecom companies.
- Responsible for creation of CAD drawings.
- Review and interpret specifications and idea design for clients.
- Incorporate field data into design criteria generated from the specifications.
- Report status and progress of each project for Manager.
- Prepare architectural presentation material using graphic software.
- Help improve and maintain current quality assurance process and improve overall product quality.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
- Working hours / days of the week:
- Working from 8:30 to 17:30 from Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch break time).
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday, Holidays in Vietnam.
- Commuting allowance, meal allowance, Japanese allowance (in case of More N2 level).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge of architecture, civil engineering and electricity.
- Japanese skill (More N3 level) (Prefer).
- Teamwork skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Creative, careful, dynamic.
- Be able to work under pressure
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề kỹ thuật
Số lượng tuyển
TagsCông ty Nhật Bản Việc làm tại địa phương