Mô Tả Công Việc
- Participate in development new projects with Android.
- Main responsibilities: design, develop and maintain the project app / game on Android.
- Setup proper interactions of the front-end design and implementation with back-end servers.
- Collaborate closely with Product and UX to design high quality user experiences.
- Follow up the progress of project.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of project.
- Work on bug fixes and improving project performance.
- Write the technical document.
- Support the technical problem for customer or before applications.
- Learning new technologies and share its to team.
- Report to Team leader.
- Other tasks.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 3 years professional working experience as a Mobile App Developer.
- Experience with Android.
- Experience with OOP languages.
- Good knowledge in data structures and programming patterns.
- Experience with networking and use of RESTFUL APIs.
- Experience with control version systems like Git, SVN or Mercurial.
- Clean and efficient code lover.
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to reach out and use team strengths to solve problems.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collaborative development team.
- Be proactive, creative and fast learner.
- Ability to interface with third-party API service providers.
- Ability to quickly master new technologies.
- Able to work independently and in groups.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Experiment of iOS app development is a plus.
- Having published applications is a big plus.
- Knowledge of mobiles UI/UX design principles.
- Experience in using SQLite or similar databases.
- Experience with profiling tools.
- Experience with multiple resolution and size screens.
- Knowledge of Android studio and Gradle.
- Experience with Android NDK.
- Knowledge of Xcode and its toolset.
- Attractive salary + 13th month salary (at least one month).
- Working in dynamic, professional and enterprising environment.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Payment social insurance premiums according to Viet Nam Law.
- Annual absent for all employee (12 days).
- Company trip every year (August).
- Allowance for petrol.
- Happy hours (free food) every week (Wednesday).
- Bonus for each project.
- Review salary twice a year (March and September).
- Birthday events for members each month.
- Holiday events (Christmas, Halloween, YEP, etc.).
- Technical sharing and training from practitioner (Wednesday).
- Free coffee & instant noodle.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Nghề sáng tạo