Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
7Lab at 7-Eleven Viet Nam is seeking an Experienced Android developer to join our journey developing next-gen retails system of 7-Eleven Viet Nam.
Let’s become our Experienced Android developer, and you will.
- Develop difference technology projects of 7-Eleven VN.
- Work closely with product managers and business stakeholders, analyze the requirements and feedback to improve the requirement itself.
- Participate in all stages of agile product development life cycle with Kanban.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
We expect you to
- Be a good team player.
- Solve the problem, not the task.
- Ensure high-quality output.
- Be better than yourself yesterday.
- General understanding of fundamental software engineering knowledge: Git, CI/CD, Database, Testing, Agile, OOP, Design patterns, Algorithm.
Having these technical requirements will be your advance
- 3-4 years of experience in Android.
- Have knowledge about Messaging Queues.
- Solid experience with offline storage, threading, and performance.
- Solid experience in optimization techniques: caching, lazy loading and memory management.
- Know how to set up tests and use unit testing frameworks.
- Have proven the ability to build or familiarity with web applications, APIs, and third-party integrations.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Familiar with Scrum or Kanban development process.
- Knowledge of architectures: MVP, MVVM, Architecture Components.
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable and testable components.
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship.
- "Can do attitude" and a product mindset.
You will love working here because
We are cool
- Optimizing for scale, handling millions of data records.
- Building real-time retails system at scale with Kafka and MQTT.
- Morden tech stack (Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher) and tools (Slack, Jira).
- Catching up with new technologies through the process: experiment, trial, adopt.
- In partnership with Grab, Moca, Google for tech & digital integrations.
- Agile at heart, everything is flexible and possible.
- Flat team, nice colleagues, no boss.
- Strong engineering culture, read more of our stories on Medium.
And some benefits
- The flexible working environment in terms of time, office.
- Social insurance and comprehensive health care insurance included.
- Support 50% to buy a new MacBook after passing probation.
- 13th month-salary.
- Chances for training and development (learning out-door, training course, soft skills).
- Having allowances for meals, mobile phone, birthday, special days, traveling.
- Company trip, and many team activities (movies, games, lunch).