Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Damco is one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 100 years, we have been providing our customers with transportation and logistics solutions that support the way they want to do business, wherever they are in the world.
A global network of logistics professionals
We manage and serve some of the most advanced supply chains in the world; in a diverse range of industries. With a relentless focus on simplifying complex supply chains, we uncover efficiency improvements that enable our customers to cut their inventories, reduce operating costs, and make significant short-term savings for long-term competitiveness.
Global presence with a local touch
In every Damco office around the world, we have local people who speak the local language and understand the local communities. In key origin markets, particularly China, we offer market-leading capabilities. As one of the world’s leading operators in emerging markets such as Africa, the Middle East and Latin America, we enable our customers to access new sourcing areas, customers and business opportunities with our established network.
From single shipments to integrated supply chain management
Our hands-on services and strategic solutions are extensive and customised to meet our customers’ every need. So whether it’s a competitive rate for an urgent shipment or a strategic partner who can identify and create short-term efficiencies and build up long-term competitiveness, our team of logistics professionals is ready to help.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Get the market intelligence + market research information from internal & external sources then keep LCM team + COM team updated on weekly basic.
- Update daily/weekly price market fluctuation to COM team.
- Coordinate with CSO & COM team for cross selling & upselling to expand Air biz
- Analysis weekly + monthly report with the aim to give the action plan in proper time & manner to increase profitability for Air / Trade lane report + Cost to serve + CM1 +Conversion & churn report + GOAP.
- Filter sales lead in the market which we can receive from terminal + carriers & send it to COM /TML on monthly / follow up & drive Trade Lane development both locally & oversea to push up opportunity for Air.
- Join sales visit with COM (mainly for HCM COM team) to support COM for hunting new biz & understand customer’s requirement for finding the suitable way to serve.
- Make monthly procurement report è to see the trend of the market & then have a sharp decision in any bidding/tender.
- Increase margin per kg/shipment/consolidation in line with guidelines to deliver the budget C51for area.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 5 years working in Air industry.
- English competency & communication skill: fluently in speaking & writing.
- MS Office: good.
- Qualification: Interpersonal skill & good organization skill, keen intelligence personality.
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Chế tạo & Sản xuất