Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Damco is one of the world’s leading providers of freight forwarding and supply chain management services. For more than 100 years, we have been providing our customers with transportation and logistics solutions that support the way they want to do business, wherever they are in the world.
A global network of logistics professionals
We manage and serve some of the most advanced supply chains in the world; in a diverse range of industries. With a relentless focus on simplifying complex supply chains, we uncover efficiency improvements that enable our customers to cut their inventories, reduce operating costs, and make significant short-term savings for long-term competitiveness.
Global presence with a local touch
In every Damco office around the world, we have local people who speak the local language and understand the local communities. In key origin markets, particularly China, we offer market-leading capabilities. As one of the world’s leading operators in emerging markets such as Africa, the Middle East and Latin America, we enable our customers to access new sourcing areas, customers and business opportunities with our established network.
From single shipments to integrated supply chain management
Our hands-on services and strategic solutions are extensive and customised to meet our customers’ every need. So whether it’s a competitive rate for an urgent shipment or a strategic partner who can identify and create short-term efficiencies and build up long-term competitiveness, our team of logistics professionals is ready to help.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Lead and Manage the Air Ops team/s to focus on the key Customer Service Drivers, comply to specific client SOP and monitor respective KPIs:
- Easy to Business with
- Timely Delivery of Documents
- Timely Customs clearance and delivery
- Pro-Active Notification
- Exception Management
- Efficient claim handling
- Ensure service delivery alignment with agreed client SLA’s
- Improve service output for existing accounts on an ongoing basis
- Keep a tight grip on ‘cost to serve’ for each account based on internal resources vs. customer requirements
- Fully understand all contracts and charge structures including surcharges, additional charges and accessorial charges to ensure Damco a) delivers on its promises and b) takes every opportunity to upsell and receive value for all services provided.
- Ensure proper implementation of new clients or new programs.
- Ensure that the Operations teams adhere to service standards for:
- Managing performance of 3PL (carriers, customs brokerage, warehouse…)
- Confirming and sending bookings.
- Controlling payment process, outstanding invoices.
- Resolving issues/query from the OPS team.
- Responding to customer enquiries.
- Monitoring data integrity of systems.
- Responsible for cross selling/ up selling, customer retention, saving initiative project for customer.
- Monitor, record and report the performance of Air Ops teams with recommendations on
- Service delivery wins.
- Service failures.
- Work with the KAM/ Commercial team to establish and strengthen customer relationships.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Operational Efficiency Experience
- 3-5 years in a Logistics/ Supply Chain industry role, ideally from within Damco’s industry
- Knowledge of industry trends & experience in service/profit improvements & business growth opportunities.
- Deep knowledge in Airfreight process.
- Understanding of legal / commercial framework, approval process and documentation related to
- Contracts of carriage for AIR, FCL, LCL, Intermodal transport, and international trade
- INCOTERMS, STC, Customs Documentation, HS Code, and import/export processes
- International Contract Law relevant to Damco services.
- Familiarity with Damco Policies and Processes relating to the following is preferred :
- Customer Service Quality Standards, Quotation Standards and Pricing Policy.
- Trade Compliance, HSS, Environmental Compliance.
- Financial Management processes relating to credit approval process, invoicing/ dunning, and job file profitability management.
- Forwarding Products including VAS, Insurance, etc.
- Trade Lane Management process, including procurement process, allocation management process, Preferred Carriers , and Carrier charge structure.
- Focus for cost effectiveness and constant improvements.
- Working knowledge of FACT, MODS.
- Relationship Management.
- Customer-facing and interaction skills with high-level of customer orientation.
- Ability to work and thrive in a flexible matrix organization with focus on networking & active collaboration.
- Ability to make presentations to stakeholders and communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
- Good influencing skills.
- People Development: Ability to attract, develop & retain talent in the organization.
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Marketing, Kinh doanh, Bán hàng & Dịch vụ