Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiêp: Cao trung cấp - Có thể nói lên ý kiến của mình một cách nhanh chóng và chính xác.
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
■ Admin. Works:
- Guest welcoming, telephone operator.
- Company asset management: Follow-up asset list, periodical inventory, office multi-risk insurance.
- Office supplies: Pantry misc. items, stationeries...
- Staff supplies: Uniform, name card, labor safety equipment...
- Office clerk: Mail express delivery; Application/ Registration/ Contracting/ Termination Procedures with concerning suppliers about: Post office, Internet, Mobile phone.
- Japanese staff support: Visa application, Work permit, Temporary residence card: Follow-up the application, extension and renewal.
- Service supply contract with supplier: Compose, check, file, follow-up all process. - Company announcement/ notice.
- Event Organization (If any).
■ HR Works:
- Recruitment: Selecting CV, making the next implementation as requested.
- Data management: Annual leave, business trip, staff list, organization chart.
- Making purchase request, payment voucher, receipt voucher.
- Processing daily financial and accounting transactions into the accounting database such as payment, receipt and non-cash transactions.
■ Calibration Works:
- Cooperating with Calibration Dept. to monitor PO, contract with customers; issue invoice, payment request, inspection minutes; ISO/IEC 17025 document.
- Following-up data on Sales Management Software.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduation, major in economy.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Familiar with using MS Office software.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written skills)
・The candidate described as below is highly appreciated:
- Long term career purpose
- Dynamic, diligent, enthusiastic
- High context culture
- Adapt quickly to change, connect and take proper action
- Able to cooperate successfully in a team as well as work independently - Result-oriented, initiative and customer-centric minded.
- Having working experience in Admin, HR, Accounting works.
- Having knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025
- Having knowledge or skills regarding quality control, manufacturing is a plus.
- Having career in Japanese investment company or authority is appreciated.