Mô Tả Công Việc
- Perform tasks related to the administrative service of clients (visa, work permit, resident card, labor contract, regulation creation, salary scale, insurance and etc...).
- Translate documents.
- Directly contact and work with state offices and clients by Japanese, English and Vietnamese.
- Consult on the matter related to Labor field, Social insurance, etc. in Vietnam.
- Regularly update related Labor law, insurance regime...of VietNam.
- Conduct surveys and make reports according to the requests of clients.
- Build the good relationship with potencial clients, take the believe of clients.
- Follow up and support clients about the cost payment.
- Other related job assigned by manager.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in major of human resources, law, or foreign language or related fields. Comprehensive understanding of labor law, social insurance policies and the related regulations.
- Having 2Kyu or N2 certificate is compulsory.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook skill.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, by phone, and by email daily.
- Be careful, hardworking, responsible and able to work effective in a team or individual.
- Work experience: Minimum of 1 year working for Japanese company.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Critical thinking.
- Able to work under high pressure.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề văn phòng
Số lượng tuyển
TagsTrung tâm thành phố Công ty Nhật Bản