Mô Tả Công Việc
- Support to develop Company website.
- Coordinate with IT engineers on network and all office equipment.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, landlord, then ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Ensure contracts, insurance requirements, and government regulations and safety standards are followed properly.
- Assist foreigner employees in finding accommodation and other services.
- Assist in writing new contract (which has not a template yet), saving & signing contracts with all partners.
- Support labor-contract signing, saving procedure in the office.
- Partner with HR in translating/ interpreting all conversations related to company human resources between General Director/ General Manager and employees, such as: company entering (recruitment, orientation) leaving, changing positions, job contents, project.
- Translate/ interpret all contents related to business transactions between Company and foreign customers.
- Support company entering & leaving procedure
- Ask JP side to create /delete e-mail accounts.
- Check annual paid leave of employees monthly, report statistical data to Leader.
- Send e-mails.
- Support employees
- Listen to employees’ ideas, thoughts, report to Leader;
- Auspicious and inauspicious occasions.
- Create and submit all reports to Labor Affairs.
- Make plan for annual health check and implementing it.
- Make plan for all company parties, travel, other events and mainly responsible for organizing them successfully.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of stationery, equipment and supplies, report to Leader monthly.
- Support Leader all problems related to accounting and auditing.
- Think out ideas to make company better. Responsible for opening Japanese, English club, soft-skill training lessons at the office.
- Mentor and be responsible for the growth of administrative staff.
- Direct reports:
- Admin Leader/Manager.
- General Director (on behalf of Admin Leader when necessary).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1) KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedure.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in:
- Interpreting and translating Japanese – English – Vietnamese.
- Communicating in Japanese – English.
- Doing more than 80% of all job duties listed above.
- Knowledge of accounting is a plus
2) SOFT SKILLS
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Have creative mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong classification and storing skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề sáng tạo
Số lượng tuyển
TagsCông ty lớn Công ty Nhật Bản