- Admin staff's Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect invoices, prepare vouchers, make all payments for office in a timely manner.
- Prepare for tax (PIT, etc.) payment.
- Prepare monthly income statement to report to headquarter.
- Arrangement of visa/TRC matter for expats and family.
- Arrangement of visa for employees for overseas business trip.
- Budget management of business development research fee.
- IT equipment management.
- Contract negotiation and its internal process for administration matters.
- Monitor overtime hours of staff and arrange salary and bonus for employees.
- Maintaining office assets (Fixed assets/IT assets)
- Prepare periodical reports to authorities.
- Maintain filing system, both electronic and physical.
- Participation in periodical admin meeting held by headquarter.
- Translation of BD material when needed.
- Arrangement of office working environment.
- Support to managers/employees in administration works on an ad-hoc basis.
- Logistics arrangement (book hotel/air ticket/restaurant, arrange car for staff’s business trips) in case of another admin staff’s absence.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Be able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Have fluent business English skills.
- Be able to use Japanese is a plus.
- Communication skills.
- Logical thinking skills.
Experience & Knowledge
- 2- 3 years of experience of administration, basic accounting (practical experience in creating payment form, transaction ebanking, prepare monthly income statement to report Headquarter, PIT for residents and expats) in an office environment, FDI companies.
- Knowledge/ practical experience in calculating salary, Insurance.
- Have experience in working with authorities to obtain work permit, visa, TRC.
- Highly organized, careful and detail-oriented personality with good common sense.
- Be able to arrange works to meet deadlines.
- Have a positive mind.
- Have an eagerness to learn.
- Working time: 8:00-16:45
- NET salary, the company shall bear all costs of relating insurance (social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance during the employment period) and payment of PIT.
- Annual leave: 12 days and plus 10 days of Company leaves / year.
- PVI Insurance.
- Health check.
- Company trip.
- Pay rise: once per year.
- Bonus will be paid before Tet holiday.