Mô Tả Công Việc
- Reconcile sales orders and issue invoices, delivery note by offline.
- Handle to complete sales orders, create price list condition, outbound delivery & billing document on ERP system.
- Input and record related entry transactions on accounting software.
- Support in preparing monthly output VAT report.
- Manage to proceed physical inventory check by half and annual periodically.
- Support in analyzing and reporting Sales data, COGS data, aging stock by business domain.
- Maintain files and documentation making sure the qualification and accuracy in according with company policy and accounting principles.
- Assist in working with internal auditor, external auditor and tax authority (if any).
- Other duties assigned by Finance Manager.
- More detail works will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree, at least 3-year experience working in accounting & finance.
- Hard working, proactive, able to work under high pressure.
- Strong communication skills, good at written and verbal both in Vietnamese and English.
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to resolve conflicts, provide support and motivation.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- SAP accounting software(SD/FI) is preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, advanced skills preferred.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Ngân hàng, Tài chính & Kế toán
Số lượng tuyển