Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Develop objectives and the business plan of (AC) Department.
- Develop and set objectives to achieve the strategic objectives.
- Create the business plan and the budget plan of Department.
- Create and continuously improve design including: structure, reporting line, processes, policies and other managerial tools to achieve managerial effectiveness.
- Communicate thoroughly the objectives, strategies and plans of Organization and Department to employees.
2. Manage and develop human resources for Accounting Department.
- Define employee resourcing requirements (manpower, competencies…) and create plans for recruitment, training and succession of AC Department.
- Recruit, train and counsel employees for AC Department.
- Manage employee performance of AC Department, including: define employee performance objectives; review, appraise, and manage employee performance; evaluate and review performance results.
3. Finance & Accounting - External activities
- Prepare and/ or review monthly/ quarterly/ yearly tax reports and other required reports from authorities (tax inspection & auditing).
- Be in charge of annual tax finalization reports.
- Liaise with external auditor for annual audit arrangements.
- Deal with tax department on all tax matters, other external parties.
- Deal with banks on loans, foreign exchange transactions and others.
4. Finance & Accounting - Internal activities.
- Manage and organize the accounting department with proper payments and receipts processes.
- No risks with government departments.
- Design, maintain and develop the company’s accounting procedures & processes as planning, propose and consult tax potential for General Manager of department.
- Prepare/review monthly/ quarterly/ yearly financial statement and sp
5. Held accountable to General Manager of Business Control Division.
- Master finance and accounting planning and results.
- Issues during actual F&A.
- Other matters upon request.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Chief Accounting experience over 5 years.
- English (Upper intermediate level).
- Reporting skill.
- Analytical skill.
- Over 35 - 45 years old.
- University graduates.
- Excel, word, PowerPoint.
- Certificate of Chief Accountant.
- There is company car.