Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
40% Financial & reporting management:
- Supervise accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash on hand and banking activities: Make a cash on hand report, cash in bank report every week, every month.
- Monitor overdue customer balances, issue payment reminder letter, contact debtors for payment, update to Finance Manager monthly on debt status.
- Review accounting vouchers and ensure those are timely and accurate posted in accounting system: Check and verify incoming invoice, cash receipt voucher, cash payment voucher and other.
- Monitor fixed assets, depreciation/amortizations, allocation prepayment.
- Book general ledger vouchers, check all balance of ledger.
- Preparation of monthly financial accounts, management reports.
- And any other duties assigned by Office Manager and Director.
40% Accounting & taxation:
- Administers all taxation matters including preparing monthly tax reports for submission to Vietnam Tax Authorities and preparing VAT returns. Ensure withholding tax, VAT & CIT to be accurately declared & paid on time.
- Assist, prepare report, provide document for internal, external audit and tax department when required.
- In charge of inventory control and do costing, ensure all cost be recorded or accrual on time.
- Check supporting documents of payment request according to the Company's payment policies before submitting to Director for settlement timely.
- Control Fixed Assets account and depreciation charge; perform annually physical count for all Fixed Assets.
- Make finalization report quarterly, yearly to Tax office and preparing for Tax audit.
20% Clients Payment:
- Tracking, record and follow up all the clients’ payment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor/ college degree, major in Accounting/ Finance.
- English literacy, excellent use of Excel.
- At least 2 years practical experience at the same position in foreign company.
- Proactive and “can do” attitude.
- Willing to support company events when needed.
- Attractive salaries that commensurate with work experience.
- Comfortable, modern working environment with large recreational aria, pantry and free drink and snacks.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws, and extra health care insurance.
- 13th month salary.
- Full paid leave: up to 16 days.
- Yearly salary review.
- Annual company trip, team building activities.
- Annual health check.
- Other allowances: parking fee, lunch allowance, gifts on holidays.