Mô Tả Công Việc
- Assist and provide support to the sales and accounting team in Japan
- Ensure all aspects of the office is organized efficiently and effectively
- Handle administrative and secretarial functions, travel plans, scheduling and courier service.
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming letter.
- Fax, scan and copy documents.
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings.
- Assist with event planning and implementation.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies.
- Keep office area clean and tidy.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Analysing accounts and business plans.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Report to GD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- New graduate is preferrable.
- Accounting degree or equivalent experience required.
- Be familiar with accounting practices, well organized.
- Have a good understanding of excel and word.
- Ability to work independently with good communication skills.
- Trading company business knowledge is plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken both Vietnamese and English.
- Japanese speaking preferred but not necessary.
- Good computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Time management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Persistence , dynamic, responsible
- Able to work under high pressure.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề văn phòng
Số lượng tuyển
TagsViệc làm tại địa phương Công ty Nhật Bản