Tóm tắt công việc
Marketing, Kinh doanh, Bán hàng & Dịch vụ - Bán hàng & Phát triển/Quản lý kinh doanh
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Make clear order to the BS team for developing proposal to the customer responding to their RFP and cooperate in the process of revising quotes or proposal.
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Identifying opportunities for further sales and new areas for development through constantly contacting with the customers and potential customer.
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing presentation about the product based on the literature provided by the manufacturers.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, based on, or use of the advice from engineer teams.
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Providing good customers care, utilizing the support from back sales team and engineer team, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible.
- Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues.
- Managing your own diary in order to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals.
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Required Qualification (Education & Training)
- Sale and marketing expertise.
- Project management skills.
- Customer care skill.
- IT background or understanding the IT products (both hardware and software) is referable.
Knowledge and Experience
- Good knowledge about the ICT, IT system integration.
- Experience in identification of the customer present and potential needs.
- Good knowledge about the latest news of IT technology development.
Core Competencies ( skills and attitude).
- Communication skill, good at persuading.
- Negotiation skills.
- Coordination and organization skills.
- Good language skills (Japanese, English)
- Collaborative, supportive.
- Good listener.
- Focus on details.
- Honesty and reliability.
- Hard working.