Mô Tả Công Việc
- Reports to: Studio Manager
- The 2d artist is responsible for the game look and feel from initial sketches and concepts through delivering high quality visual assets, animations and UI design to the final product of a working interactive game.
- He is also responsible for working closely with the game developer to make sure the assets and animation work as expected in the game.
- Create textures, illustrations and concept based on project needs.
- Ensure quality and deadline of project.
- Inspire and support team members, accept personal responsibility for the project deliverables.
- Other tasks.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- High esthetics and design skills.
- Traditional arts extensive knowledge.
- Character and environment design skills.
- Extensive knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Paint and any other production drawing tools.
- Familiarity with Unity 3d.
- Familiarity with Spine.
- Gaming industry experience.
- Experience in designing of kid’s games.
- Character animation.
- UI design.
- Amazing portfolio.
- English skill will be a plus.
- Passion for video games.
- BA degree in arts and design.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển